Saturday, January 15, 2011

Loving Saturdays... in the winter. :)

Here it is... Saturday and I'm still in my pj's at noon. I love it.  Later this year, Saturdays will become my busy days...weddings and sessions to photograph, but, for now I can just enjoy being lazy. And I am.
I've been on the computer all morning. Checking out blogs, researching Independent adoption, playing on facebook... life is good.
Our MAPP classes are going well... we are learning so much about ourselves.  We've had a few contacts from potential birth mothers, but, nothing concrete. Time will tell. :) At least we know our networking is working... And meanwhile, we just keep praying and getting our house ready for a little one...

Speaking of getting the house ready... Marc and I have been painting. This is a project I've wanted to do since we moved in to the house last year. We have this knotty wood paneling throughout the downstairs and although I can appreciate it's beauty - I just have to lighten the place up. :) We started on our first room last week. Here are some step-by-step pics... I will update with a finished pic soon!



Yup. We have a long way to go... :) 3 more rooms after this.


No comments:

Post a Comment