Monday, January 10, 2011

So this is fun!

Marc and I have been working on our "homework" assignment from MAPP class.... we are filling out massive amounts of paper work, which is mostly questions about our life, childhood, etc...

 The fun part has been the Photo Book. We are supposed to gather photos of us, our kids, family, and home. As some of you know, Marc and I dated when we were 14... and so we've been including some of those photos too! I'm posting a few...too funny!
Our Wedding Day - October 12th, 2002
the boy's playroom... hopefully a baby room soon!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the old pic! My husband and I started dating when I was seventeen, so I love when other people have the way back when photos to pull out! That room looks gorgeous. LOVE the floors and woodwork.

    ReplyDelete